ONLINE ORDER

Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number
Delivery Address
Customer Type Repeat Customer
First Time Customer
Order Detail ( Color , Size & Quantity)
Others (Special Request ) For Gift Box Request ADD RM5

This form powered by Freedback

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PENGUMUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!



Hello people,

Please take note that I will be away for a while .
I have a quiz tomorrow and will finish around 5. :)
Will straightly reply all your email once i finished my quiz (Oh man. ;p)
and my class tomorrow.
Those who already got my reply and confirm your order please proceed with the
payment. :)

Budbye! ;p

P/S: Oh ya ya. Wait till the next update tomorrow as we have Lycra Syria Inner Triple Tone in the house. Well, see ya tomorrow's night! ;) Doakan saya for my quiz (ceh! macam nak final aje. aha! ;p)


1 comments:

aZeeLia said...

will make payment soon ya -azeelia

good luck for ur quiz tmrw! =)

Post a Comment