ONLINE ORDER

Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number
Delivery Address
Customer Type Repeat Customer
First Time Customer
Order Detail ( Color , Size & Quantity)
Others (Special Request ) For Gift Box Request ADD RM5

This form powered by Freedback

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Customers,

Salam,
A BIG sorry for the late stock update at InHouse.Good news to all,InHouse will have its real fashion house soon.My Abah just approve that 100k loans to open the boutique.Ya Allah,please give me the strengths. Its not as easy as i think before. Im about to open another blog to write EVERYTHING that i feel and i face to made my dream comes true.I think i need to share with my customer which i love so muchHhh!Will see how ya.If anything,i will give the link here and you will enjoy reading my true journey there. :)

NotaKaki: Hope u guys love the stuff that I upload today~ Wink~!
..:MyBuahCinta:..

Next items will upload soon:


u MUST have one.
Thank you :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment